วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2557

True Story about Muay Thai


For some people maybe never heard before about Muay Thai kick boxing. Muay Thai is the most popular martial art sport in Thailand. Many people come and visit to Thailand just only to see or watch live Muay Thai match at Muay Thai stadium. Muay Thai is interesting kick boxing sport in the world. Every fighter can push their arms, elbow, knees and feet to their enemy. Muay Thai teach people how to use their arms, elbow, knees and feet as powerful weapon in fighting.  For this reason, many people includes; men, woman, adult and children come to Muay Thai training camp to learn and practice Muay Thai well.

Before you start Muay Thau lesson, every student should practice some exercise such as; running, jogging, skipping rope and stretching. You can practice it for 5 – 10 minutes before class begin. All exercise is useful to make your body more flexible, relax and ready to achieve Muay Thai technique.
You can read at  http://muaythaiboxingshop.de/?p=17 about the muay thai training .
Every student should practice it on regular basis. Muay Thai teach people to discipline and serious motivation to learn all Muay Thai technique. Muay Thai is easy to learn and practice. There is no specific requirement to learn it. You just only come and register at Muay Thai training camp in Thailand.

Many people believe that Muay Thai ( resource : http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/February-6-proposed-as-Muay-Thai-Day-30153668.html ) is benefit for human health. Here are some fact benefits from Muay Thai kick boxing.
       -          Muay Thai can give strong body and flexibility.

-          Muay Thai is excellent sport for people who want to improve their fighting skill.

-          Muay Thai can make your body more relax, flexible and comfort

-          Muay Thai is good way to improve and develop self defense skill in fighting technique.

-          Muay Thai can manage and control self emotion

-          Muay Thai can help people to reduce unwanted calories in the body

-          With regular Muay Thai practice, people can reduce and eliminate lose weight ASAP

And here are some people said about Muay Thai kick boxing;

Sandra, California

“ I have learn and practiced Muay Thai for 2 months , read at  http://thespringmount6pack.com/2014/04/muay-thai-training-in-thailand-the-best-way-to-lose-weight/. Before I came to Muay Thai training camp, I was worry about my protection. I always got bad experience from bad guys. Nowadays, I can fight well. I can protect myself with self defense technique and other fighting skill. Thanks to Muay Thai “

Elizabeth, Canada

“when I was traveling in Thailand, I was interesting with live Muay Thai match. There are a lot of people watches the game. I was surprise that there is a woman who able fight in the ring. So, I decide to learn it. I came to Muay Thai training camp. It was amazing. There is awesome, friendly teachers who are ready to guide and assists me learn Muay Thai. They are very professional in fighting. I learn Muay Thai course at 2 weeks. …. When I finish my class, I got strength muscle, flexible and I am become slimmer. I can reduce lose weight as much as I want….. amazing. Thanks !”

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: